Accountancy Matters has its own in house Australian credit license (MFAA, COSL and ASIC recognised).
We specialise in providing credit advise, consulting and arranging finance options prior to and whilst taking any funding whether it is personal, housing, commercial or institutional in nature.
Being an Accounting firm as well, Accountancy Matters is able to advise our clientele not only on the financing costs of your loan but also the tax implications/advantages of all loan structures.
Our experience ranges from home loans, developments small to medium (3 to 15 houses) and commercial projects ($5M to $20M upwards).
- Car Finance: 1 to 2% depending upon involvement
- Residential Mortgages: Payable on Settlement from the Bank **
- Small to Medium Enterprises: Standard Commercial Funding: Payable on Settlement from the Bank **
- Complex Commercial Funding: 2.2% inc GST
- Development Applications: 2.2% inc GST
- Scope of Works available on request
** We are able to beat or match any interest rate offered by the banks.